Information on the use of “Cookies”
In accordance with the Provision of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data in force since May 8, 2015 pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of the Privacy Code D. Lgs. 196/2003 we declare the following:
Cookies are lines of text used to perform automatic authentication, session tracking when a user connects for the first time to a website. They are sent from a server to a web client (generally a browser) used for navigation every time the same user accesses the same portion of the web domain with the same device.
The website www.arispower.com owned by Aris Power Srl uses this technical tool for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the contractor or user to provide this service” (see Article 122 paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code).
In particular, it concerns:
- technical and session cookies used for the correct navigation of the site for statistics relating to visits to our site, in completely anonymous mode.
- third-party cookies for the provision of multimedia and social content.
In any case, it is always possible to remove, disable or block cookies using the settings of the browser used for navigation (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Safari):
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click on the “Tools” icon;
- Select “Settings” and click on “Advanced settings”;
- Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”;
- In the “Cookies” tab you can deselect cookies
Then save your preferences: later it will always be possible to restore cookies.
- Open Safari;
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, select the “Security” panel in the dialog box;
- In the “Accept cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites;-
- Open Firefox;
- In the toolbar select “Tools” and then “Options”;
- Select “Privacy”, “History Settings” and then “Use custom settings”;
- Deselect “Accept cookies from sites”;
Then save your preferences: later it will always be possible to restore cookies.
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on “Tools” and “Internet Options”;
- Select “Privacy” to set the level of privacy that is deemed appropriate (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all);
- Click on “Ok”
1) Collection and use of information:
Personal data collected through the registration procedures for the services offered by Aris Power Srl through the website www.alfaelectric.com, they will be registered on paper and electronic databases owned by Aris Power Srl with registered office in
Aris Power Srl – Via Archimede 10, 37036 San Martino Buon Albergo Verona – Italy, VAT number IT02348500964, which will be responsible for it.
Aris Power Srl submits users’ personal data to all processing operations identified by Legislative Decree 196/2003, or to the collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection and any other operation useful for the provision of the requested services, including communication to third parties, where indispensable pursuant to provisions of the decree itself.
Such data may also be organized in databases or archives. In particular, the purposes of the processing of personal data are as follows:
- to provide the services provided;
- provide information and / or send communications relating to the service;
- provide for any accounting and tax compliance;
- trace the perpetrators of any offenses only in the case of specific requests and on behalf of the competent authorities. If the user has given appropriate consent:
- provide information and offers on services offered by Aris Power Srl and by affiliated and / or controlled companies, as well as by commercial partners and outsourcers, without this leading to the transfer of personal data to third parties.
2) Updating, Rectification, Integration, Cancellation of your data (based on art.7, number 3, letters a, b, c):
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that they concern him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. The interested party has the right to obtain information on:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
3) What it applies to:
Our policy on the personal data you are reading covers all information collected on this or other sites that may be linked to it.
Everything that does not depend on our will, including any attacks that may be carried out by unpredictable hackers based on the most up-to-date protection techniques we already adopt and that we constantly update to offer a navigation that is as safe as possible.
Cookies are identifiers that a website can send to the user’s browser to keep track of the computer and facilitate subsequent visits to the site.
Cookies are an industry standard and many websites use them.
6) Use of IP addresses:
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned by your Internet Provider (network access provider) every time you are browsing online. When you request a web page of the www.arispower.com site, the server records your IP address and transmits it to our administrative system in order to report aggregate information to our employees who have the task of thinking about access to our site by users.
This operation, however, does not endanger your personal data as we do not link your IP address to any address or personal information that can identify you individually, which means that your visit to our site is registered, but that you do so in totally anonymously.
7) Contractual obligations:
In the event of a purchase or booking on the website, the user is required to provide their data for billing or service provision; if the credit card method was chosen for the payment, Aris Power Srl will use this information only for processing the order or booking and to send specific information regarding the requested service.
The information provided will not be used for non-commercial purposes and will not be sold, transmitted, licensed or forwarded to third parties in any other way without the consent of the interested party.
8) Changes to this information:
9) Sharing of personal data:
Aris Power Srl shares the collected data with third parties only under the following conditions:
- if you have given your consent;
- in the event that this is essential to provide the requested service.
10) Links – Linked sites:
The website www.arispower.com may contain links to other sites. Aris Power Srl does not monitor or control the contents of such websites, nor check whether such sites collect or process the user’s personal data.
Consequently, Aris Power Srl disclaims any responsibility regarding the material available on such sites and recommends that you examine the information and privacy policies of each site.
11) Security Measures:
Aris Power Srl take all appropriate measures to protect your data: it has adopted all appropriate security measures to protect the security and integrity of the data during their processing; has drawn up a Security Policy Document (DPS), in compliance with the Italian legislation on Privacy, (Legislative Decree 196/2003), if this is required by law.
It certifies that it uses protected PCs, files with security locks, IT authorization criteria, and the premises in which the processing operations take place are adequately protected by safety locks.
12) Child protection policy and minors under the age of fourteen:
Aris Power Srl, aware of the pitfalls that can be hidden in the world of the web, closely follows the development of new laws for the protection of minors and children.
Aris Power Srl does not collect personal data from children under the age of 14.
Aris Power Srl encourages parents to network with their children, to educate them on the minimum-security measures they must adopt on the internet.
Among these, it is essential not to give personal data without the supervision of a parent present or an adult who is appointed by the parents themselves or by the court to look after children under 14.
If we discover that you are under the age of 14, we will immediately delete your data.
In any case, the first rule you must respect is never to communicate your name, surname, the school you attend, and above all your mobile or home phone number.
If you have questions or comments about our policy on the processing of your data, you can contact the pro tempore Legal Representative designated as Data Processing Manager at tel. +39 0362 903539 or to the e-mail address email@example.com or by registered letter with return receipt addressed to:
Aris Power Srl – Via Archimede 10
37036 San Martino Buon Albergo